- Where are you based? Will you be able to travel to another city?
We are based out of Delhi. But, but we would love to travel anywhere in this world to capture your memories. Be it a small private wedding or a grand affair, we are up for it all with a smile. 🙂
- What are your different packages and rates?
Photography packages start from almost 40,000 INR per day and cinematography packages start from 50,000 – 55,000 INR per day. Rest, we are always up for customizing things for you according to your needs, events, etc.
- Do we have to pay for your travel and accommodation?
- Do you offer discounts on your packages?
Yes, we consider discounts for packages above three days covering both photography and cinematography from us for both sides.
- What’s your wedding photography style? Why do you shoot weddings?
For me, emotions and little moments matter the most. A small moments that might slip past in a fraction of seconds is what I dream to capture in every single wedding I shoot. Absolutely candid is what i would like to describe it like.
- How long have you been shooting weddings?
I started shooting weddings in November 2013.
- Do you charge extra for out station assignments?
No, I do not charge extra for outstation projects. However client has to provide for my travel and accommodation along with the teams, if any at the shoot.
- Do you shoot both “sides” of a wedding?
Yes, we absolutely do! As a matter of fact, we highly recommend hiring us to shoot both the groom’s and the bride’s family. It’s a waste of resources to have two separate teams to essentially the same thing. We have enough resources in-house to be able to cover your entire wedding from start to finish.
- How long will it take for you to deliver our wedding photos and the wedding film?
I typically deliver the final set of individually developed images from your wedding between 8-10 weeks after your wedding dates. For the wedding film, it takes us 10-12 weeks to deliver.
- Who owns the usage rights to my wedding images? What is a personal rights release, and who owns the copyright?
Along with the assignment, you own the full usage rights to your wedding photos for non-commercial use. Which simply means, you can do whatever you wish to do with your wedding photos , i.e. like making more albums, taking prints, sending them out to relatives, sharing them online, etc. The only thing you cannot do is resell your wedding images – which I am sure you will not want to do! As the photographer, I will own the ‘copyright’ to the photographs, which means I own the author rights to the photograph.
- Will you be using the final wedding photos in your portfolio and on your social media channels? What if we do not want that?
I usually do. If specifically do NOT want me to upload your wedding photos on my personal channels, let me know before the final contract. There is no official policy on how to approach these situations, but there surely may be a middle ground we can work out.
- Do you deliver every image you shoot ?
No, we do not. We delete duplicate images, test shots, missed focus shots, shots with bad expressions and other such images, and deliver only the best of the entire lot to you.
- How many hours you suggest we set aside for wedding day photos ?
For me classic portraits are something you should NOT miss. Having a minimum of 30 minutes for pictures ensures that we have plenty of time for perfect photos.
Also, I am always instantly available on +91-9582010632 or at Teamananyarijhwani@gmail.com for anything and everything.